Do you love memoirs?
If you do, you must join the FB group We Love Memoirs, and here’s why:
- They are the friendliest group on FB
- They regularly have fun competitions with FREEBIES!
- There is constant laughter, fun, parties, and jokes posted by lovely people
- There’s no self-promotion (authors cannot join just to advertise/market)
- The group consists of both authors and many readers
- So many recommendations – you will find just the book for you!
- Friendship, support, help, and advice (if you’d like it) is freely available
- They host weekly Sunday Spotlight LIVE interviews with authors… and…
- THIS Sunday it is me!
TIME: The interview will start at 6 am AEST. DON’T forget, Aussies, the clocks spring forward Saturday night.
So, it’ll be easy to stop by – Saturday evening for UK/Europe, Saturday afternoon for most parts of the USA, Sunday all day for Aussies… and let’s see what happens.
I’ll take a couple of breaks to care for one of our horses with a cut leg – but that shouldn’t take too long. It’ll give you time to think up some curly questions for me!
Come along and say G’day. You need only join the group and then you can ask me ANYTHING you like, on ANY subject you like! Please share this where you can.
Here are some pictures to whet your appetite…